Exercise Physiology sessions at Unified Exercise Clinic can draw from any of our services.
All sessions are health fund rebateable.
- Detailed medical history including any previous/current conditions, injuries or concerns.
- Assistance with goal setting.
- Identify any barriers that may arise along your exercise journey.
- Outcome testing specific to your presentation/goals such as posture, CV fitness, functional movements, strength, flexibility, balance etc.
- Exercise treatment plan will be outlined – Home exercise program may be supplied.
- Liase with relevant medical/health practitioners enabling collaborative care
**An EP will closely monitor and assess your progress regularly.
Private 1:1 session.
An Exercise Physiologist will guide you through a clinical exercise intervention based on the findings from your Exercise Physiology Assessment. The session is targeted to address your individual needs and goals. You will obtain maximum supervision and guidance from the Exercise Physiologist.
**10 pack purchases available
Maximum 6 clients per session.
The Exercise Physiologist will lead you through your own specific exercise program in a group setting. Each individual program is prescribed specific to your own goals and needs. This group is particularly appealing to those that would like to exercise in a social environment. Plenty of fun to be had!
Maximum 4 clients per session.
The Exercise Physiologist will deliver individualised exercise prescription based on each client’s needs and goals. This session type takes a remedial approach addressing any conditions/injuries you may have. Experience the benefit of a tailored exercise program whilst enjoying a small group setting at a more affordable cost.
We have several types of Exercise Physiology sessions;
Including private, semi-private, groups and more.
Book a session now!